Skip to content
- Brush your hair and remove any tangles.
Washing Your Hair Extensions
- Wash your Hair Extensions only 2-3 times a week.
- Only use shampoo and conditioning products suitable for Hair Extensions.
- Always wash your Hair Extensions with your head upright.
- Do not apply conditioner to the Hair Extension bonds as this will cause slippage.
- Do not vigorously rub the Hair Extensions, instead use a stroking motion.
Styling Your Hair Extensions
- When brushing, use a brush suitable for Hair Extensions.
- Remember your Extensions are attached to your natural hair so do not pull too hard or mistreat your Extensions.
- When brushing the Extensions always hold the bonds, so there is no stress put on the hair.
- Straightening Irons and Heater Rollers can be used.
- We do not recommend colouring or toning hair extensions.
- Wear a cap when swimming or keep your Hair Extensions out of the water as the chlorine can cause your Extensions to tangle, matt etc.
- Never sleep with wet hair. Make sure your hair is completely dry before you go sleep.
- Plait your hair before you go sleep.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.